Family Pension Rules:
- What is Family Pension?
- Eligibility of Widows and Children from both WedLocks – Family Pension Rules
- Eligibility of Divorced /Widow / Unmarried Daughter – Family Pension Rules
- Eligibility For Disabled Child and Disabled Siblings- Family Pension Rules
- Eligibility of Spouse and Children – Family Pension Rules
Family Pension Series:
- Family Pension will be shared by legally wedded wife along with children from second wedlock.
- Family Pension will be payable to legally wedded wife under CCS Pension Rules.
- Divorced daughter is eligible for family pension if divorce proceeding initiated during the lifetime of pensioner or family pensioner.
- Divorce proceedings as per custom is not valid under CCS Pension Rules.
- Family Pension will be paid to children in order of their birth.
- Instruction to share family pension under CCS (Pension) Rules.
- Share of the family pension will not get lapsed.
- Family pension will be paid at 50% of the last pay drawn
- Family Pension will be payable at enhanced rate
- Non Admissibility of Family Pension
- Instruction for sanctioning family pension in case of missing Central Government employee or pensioner
Other useful Links,