GPF Interest Rate from Jan 2023 to March 2023
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 03 January, 2023
It is announced for general information that during the year 2022-2023, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall Carry ‘interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2023 to 31st March, 2023. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st January, 2023. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Additional Secretary to the Govt. of India
The Manager, (Technical Branch)
Government of India Press, Minto Road, Delhi.
Leave a Reply