Travelling /Daily Allowance facilities for members of All lndia Services Officers serving under the Government of Haryana
No. 05/1 0/2020-5FR/51 32
The Additional Chief Secretary to Govt. of Haryana
1. The Chief Secretary Government of Haryana
2. All the Administrative Secretaries Govt. of Haryana’ s.
3. All the All lndia services officers serving under the government of Haryana.
4. All Head of Departments in Haryana.
5. The Registrar (General), Punjab and Haryana High Court’ Chandigarh’
6. All Commissioners of Division-Hisar, Ambala, Karnal, Faridabad, Rohtak, Gurugram,
7. All Deputy Commissioners in Haryana.
8. All Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
Subject:- Travelling /Daily Allowance facilities for members of All lndia Services Officers serving under the Government of Haryana
Reference on the subject noted above.
2. The Government has decided that All lndia services officers serving under the Government of Haryana may exercise an “option” at the time of joining in Haryana Government either to opt the All lndia services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, ‘1 954 or HCS (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 2016 Further’ he/she may exercise this option at the time of returning back from deputation from Government of lndia or any other state GovernmenVOrganisation and also at the time of revision of rate(s) by the state Government, if any. such option shall be submitted within a period of three months (starting from the date of occurrence of said event), otherwise it will be assumed that he/she opts for Haryana civil Services (TA) Rules, 2016. Existing serving members of All lndia services serving in connection with the affairs of Haryana state may also submit the said option in writing within three months from the date of issuance of this communication.
3.These instructions may be brought to the notice of all concerned for appropriate action. These instructions are also available on the website of Finance Department www.finhry.in.
Chief Accounts Officer.
for Additional Chief Secretary Govt.of Haryana,
Leave a Reply