Order for Roster duty during Puja Holidays in various Branches of Finance Department
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
NABANNA, MANDIRTALA, HOWRAH-711 102
Dated, Howrah, the 2na October, 2021.
Apropos ensuring all essential public services during the forthcoming Puja Holidays commencing on and from 9th October to 24th October, 2021, the Officer-In-Charge of all Groups/Cells/Branches of this Department, are hereby requested to monitor the work assigned to his or her Group/Cell/ Branch on 11th, 18th 19th , 21st & 22nd October, 2021, being specified for Roster Duty.
2. Accordingly, Staff of each Group/ Cell/ Branch of this Department whom the Officer-In-Charge shall consider befitted for attending duties from Home through e-Office, as and when required, during Puja Holidays on the dates mentioned in Para-I.
3. This issues with the approval of Principal Secretary of this Department.
Government of West Bengal.
No. 3062(100)—F(H). Dated, Howrah, the 2nd October, 2021.
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to :—
1) All Secretaries/Additional Secretaries/Commissioners/Special Secretaries/ Joint Secretaries/Deputy Secretaries/Assistant Secretaries of Finance Department.
2) The Sr.P.S. to MIC, Finance Department.
3) The P.S. to Principal Secretary, Finance Department.
4) The Sr. P.A. to the Commissioner, Finance Department.
5) All Groups/ Cells/Branches of this Department.
6) Shri Kripasindhu Mukherjee, Section Officer, Finance Department, Group-H, Nabanna. Shri Sumit Mitra, Network Administrator, Finance Department.
8) Shri Saumitra Biswas, Sr. Software Developer, Finance Department, Group-H. Nabanna.
9) Office Copy.
10) Guard file.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of West Bengal.