GPF Interest Rate from April 2021 to June 2021 – TN G.O
Government of Tamil Nadu 2021
FINANCE [Allowances] DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.125, Dated 28th April, 2021.
(Sarvari, Chittirai-15, Thiruvafiuvar Aandu 2052)
Provident Fund – General Provident Fund (Tamil Nadu) – Rate of interest for the financial year 2021-2022 – With effect from 01.04.2021 to 30.06.2021 – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.231, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 23.04.2020.
3. G.O.Ms.No.386, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 02.11.2020.
In the Government Order first to forth read above, orders were issued regarding fixation of the rate of interest on the accumulation at the credit of the subscribers of General Provident Fund (Tamil Nadu) during the financial year 2020-2021 as detailed below:
|Sl. No||Quarter||Period||Rate of Interest|
|1||I||01-04-2020 to 30-06-2020||7.10%|
|2.||II||01-07-2020 to 30-09-2020||7.10%|
|3.||III||01-10-2020 to 31-12-2020||7.10%|
|4||IV||01.01.2021 to 31.03.2021||7.10%|
2. The Government of India, in its resolution fifth read above, announced that during the year 2021-2022, accumulation at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) with effect from 1st April, 2021 to 30th June, 2021.
3. The Government now directs that the rate of interest on the accumulation at the credit of the subscribers to General Provident Fund (Tamil Nadu) shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) with effect from 1st April, 2021 to 30th June, 2021.
4. The rate of interest on belated final payment of Provident Fund accumulation remaining unpaid for more than three months of its becoming payable shall be at the same rates as ordered in para-3 above.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT