Central Government Employees
WelfareCoordination Committee &
Regional Sports Board, Hyderabad.
Ph: 040 — 23425482
040 — 23236778
10th floor, A Block,
Income Tax Towers
MINUTES OF THE CGEWCC MEETING HELD ON 11.11.2020
The meeting of Central Government Employees Welfare Co-ordination Committee, Telangana was held on 11.11.2020 in the office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Andhra Pradesh &Telangana in the conference hall at 10-A, Income Tax Towers, AC Guards, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
After a brief registration process, the meeting began at 03.00 PM with the welcome words by the co-ordinator of the meeting Sri. MANAS RANJAN BEHERA, ITO (HQ)(Welfare), Hyderabad &Addl.Secretary, CGEWCC. The agenda for the meeting were as under:
a. Finalization of Holidays to be observed in 2021 by the Central Government offices in Telangana State.
b. Handing over the Chairmanship of CGEWCC, Telangana to other department on rotation basis.
c. Any other issue with the permission of Chair.
2. Welcoming the gathering, Sri B SRINIVASA RAO, IRS, Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax(HQrs)(Admn), Hyderabad and Secretary, CGEWCC has given a brief to all the members with regard to selection of holidays from the prescribed list. He informed all the members that finalization of holidays will be done according to the opinion of majority members. Members have welcomed the decision of the Secretary.
3. The Department of Personnel and Training; Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions, Government of India, has issued a Memorandum in F. No.12/1/2020-JCA-2 dated 10.06.2020 declaring 14 holidays as compulsory closed holidays to be observed in 2021 and 03 holidays that could be chosen out of a list of holidays given separately under para 3.1 of the letter. The members present, after having discussions, have decided the following 03 holidays to be observed as compulsory closed holidays in 2021 in all Central Government offices in Telangana.
(I) MAKARA SANKRANTI – 14 JANUARY (THURSDAY)
(ii) UGADI – 13 APRIL (TUESDAY)
(iii) GANESH CHATURTI – 10 SEPTEMBER (FRIDAY)
4, Keeping in view of the occasions of local importance, it is also decided to add following TWO holidays to Restricted Holidays from the list of Restricted Holidays appended in DoPT OM dated:10.06.2020.
(i) HOLI – 29 MARCH (MONDAY)
(ii) VARALAKSHMI VRATHAM – 20 AUGUST (FRIDAY)
5. In case of any alteration of the above mentioned restricted holidays by the State Government of Telangana State such alteration would be considered by the Chairman, CGEWCC.
6. The final list of closed holidays to be observed by all Central Government offices in TelanganaState during the calendar year 2021 is enclosed as Annexure-I and list of Restricted holidays to beobserved is enclosed as Annexure-II.
7. As per the agenda no. 2 of the meeting it was proposed to assign the Chairmanship of CGEWCC, Telangana on rotation basis and AG& D department has shown interest and accordingly further deliberation will be done to which all the members have agreed.
8. Finally, Sri MANAS RAMAN BEHERA, Additional Secretary, CGEVVCC, made his remarks and concluded the meeting, The coordinator informed that all future communications/ circulars in respect of CGEWCC/RSB would be updated on www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in and will be placed in notice board of CGO complex, Kavadiguda and KendriyaSadhan, Koti. All the members/representatives of various departments present at the meeting accepted for paperless communication.
(J B MOHAPATRA)
Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, AP & TS &
Annexure – I
List of closed Holidays during the year 2021 for Administrative offices of Central Government located in Telangana State
|SAKA ERA 1942|
|1||Makara Sankranti / MaghaBihu/ Pongal||Jan-14||Pausha 11||Thursday|
|2||Republic Day||Jan-26||Megha 06||Tuesday|
|SAKA ERA 1943|
|4||Chaitra Sukladi / GudiPadava / Ugadi / Cheti Chand / Vaisakhi / Vishu||Apr-13||Chaitra 23||Tuesday|
|5||Mahavir Jayanti||Apr-25||Vaisakha 05||Sunday|
|8||Id-ul-Zuha (Bakdrid)||Jul-21||Ashadha 30||Wednesday|
|9||Independence Day||Aug-15||Sarvana 24||Sunday|
|11||Vinayaka Chatmthi / Ganesh Chaturthi||Sep-10||Bhadra 19||Friday|
|12||MahatmaGandhi’s Birthday||Oct-02||Asvina 10||Saturday|
|14||Milad-un-Nabi or Id-e-Milad (Birthday of Prophet Mohammad)||Oct-19||Asvina 27||Tuesday|
|16||Guru Nanank’s Birthday||Nov-19||Kartika28||Friday|
|17||Christmas Day||Dec-25||Pausha 04||Saturday|
(B SRINIVASA RAO)
RSB & CGEWCC
Annexure – II
List of Restricted Holidays during the year 2021 for Administrative offices of Central Government located in Telangana State
|SAKA ERA 1942|
|1||New Year’s Day||Jan-01||Pausha 11||Friday|
|3||Guru Gobind Singh’s Birthday||Jan-20||Pausha 30||Wednesday|
|4||Basant Panchami / Sri Panchami||Feb-16||Magha27||Tuesday|
|5||Shivaji Jayanti||Feb-19||Magha 30||Friday|
|6||Hazarat Ali ‘s Birthday||Feb-26||Phal guna 07||Friday|
|7||Guru Ravi Das’s Birthday||Feb-27||Phalguna 08||Saturday|
|8||Swami Dayananda Saraswati Jayanti||Mar-08||Phalguna 17||Monday|
|SAKA ERA 1943|
|13||Mesadi Tamil New Year’s Day||Apr-14||Chaitra 24||Wednesday|
|14||Vaisakhadi(Bengal) / BahagBihu (Assam)||Apr-15||Chaitra 25||Thursday|
|15||Ram Navami||Apr-21||Vaisakha 01||Wednesday|
|17||Guru Rabindranth’s Birthday||May-09||Vaisakha 19||Sunday|
|19||Parsi New Year’s Day / Nauraj||August 16||Sravana 25||Monday|
|20||Varalakshmi Vratham||Aug-20||Sravana 29||Friday|
|21||Onam or Thiru Onam Day||Aug-21||Sravana 30||Saturday|
|22||Raksha Bandhan||Aug-22||Sravana 31||Sunday|
|24||Dussehra (Saptammi)||Oct-12||Asvina 20||Tuesday|
|25||Dussehra (Mahashtmi)||Oct-13||Asvi na 21||Wednesday|
|26||Dussehra (Mahanavmi)||Oct-14||Asvi na 22||Thursday|
|27||Maharishi Valmiki’s Birthday||Oct-20||Asvina 28||Wednesday|
|28||Karaka Chaturthi (Karwa Chouth)||Oct-24||Kat”tika02||Sunday|
|29||Naraka Chaturdasi||Nov-03||Kartika 12||Wednesday|
|30||Govardhan Puja||Nov-05||Karti ka 14||Friday|
|31||Bhai Duj||Nov-06||Kartika 15||Saturday|
|32||Pratihar Shashthi or Surya Shashthi (Chat Puja)||Nov-10||Kartika 19||Wednesday|
|33||Guru Teg Bahadur’s Martyrdom Day||Nov-24||Agrahayana 03||Wednesday|
|34||Christmas Eve||Dec-24||Pausha 03||Friday|
(B SRINIVASA RAO)
RSB & CGEWCC