Exemption of Employees with Disabilities from roster duty due to COVID-19 situation
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Financial Services
2nd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi, the 18th September, 2020
1. The MD & CEOs of all Public Sector Bunks. /
2. The Chairman, Public Financial Institutions‘Public Sector Insurance Companies.
3. The Chairman, State Bank of India, H.O. Mumbai.
4. The Chairman, LIC of India, Mumbai. .
§. The Chairman, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
H.O. New Delhi,
6. The Chairman, Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA), HO. Hyderabad.
7 The CEO, IBA, Mumbai.
8. The Chief General Manager (HIRDD), Reserve Bank of India (RBD), Mumbai.
Subject: Exemption of Employees with Disabilities from roster duty due to COVID-19 situation- reg.
In continuation of this Department’s letters of even number dated 07.04.2020, 29.04.2020 and 26.06.2020, I am directed to enclose herewith a copy of Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities O.M. No.34-06/2020-DD-H1 dated 14.09.2020 on the above mentioned subject for information and compliance of the instruction issued therein.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India