7th Pay Commission Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees from July 2019
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 4th November, 2019
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales (7th Pay Commission) i.e. 12% to 17% effective from 01.07.2019
I am directed to invite reference to Finance Department No. 4/3/2016- 5FR/8101 dated 29th May, 2018 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees on revised scales of pay is hereby enhanced from the existing rate of 12% to 17% of the basic pay w.e.f. 1st July, 2019.
2. The instalment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of November, 2019 to be paid on 29.11.2019.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance from July, 2019 to October, 2019 (4 months) shall be paid in cash in the month of January, 2020.
4. The provisions contained in Para 3, 4, 5, & 7 in FD’s instruction No. 4/3/2016-5FR/35222 dated 25th November, 2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions.
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,