Abolition of Contributory Pension Scheme :: Cabinet agenda by the AP Govt
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (CABINET-I) DEPARTMENT
U.O. Note No.1/Cabinet.I/2019-25
Dated : 08-06-2019.
Sub:- Meetings Meeting of the Council of Ministers to be held al 10.30 A.M. on Monday, the 10th June, 2019 – Intimation – Reg.
Ref:- I .From the Principal Advisor to Chief Minister, Note dated.07.06.2019.
2. U.O. Note No.1/Cabinet.I/20 19-23, Dated:07-06-2019.
3.Message from the Chief Secretary on 08.06.2019.
In continuation to the reference 2nd cited, it is informed that the Hon’ble Chief Minister desires that the following items may be brought to the Cabinet for discussion and decision.
1. Ratification of increase of Pension amount to Rs.2,250/-
2. Increase of salaries to ASHA workers from Rs.3,000/- to Rs.10.000/-
3. Merger of APSRTC with the Government
4. Enhancement of wages Of Municipal Sanitary workers
5. Announcement of IR to employees
6. Approval Raithu Bharesa to be given to farmers in October at Rs. 12,500/.
7. Enhancement of wages to Home Guards
8. Abolition of Contributory Pension Scheme
The Departments concerned are, therefore, requested to submit the proposals on the above Items (40 copies) along with soft copy to the General Administration (Cabinet!) Department by 10.00 A.M. on 09.06.2019 for placing before the meeting of the Council of Ministers.
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT