6th Pay Commission DA to Haryana Government Employees from Jan 2019
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 29th May, 2019
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale /grade pay as per 6th Pay Commission i.e. 148% to 154% effective from 01.01.2019.
I am directed to invite reference to Finance Department circular No. 4/3/2016-5FR/30521 dated 28th November, 2018 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to enhance the rate of Dearness Allowance admissible to employees of Haryana Government who continue to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay band /grade pay as per 6th Pay Commission from the existing rate of 148% to 154% of the basic pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2019.
2. The additional instalment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of June, 2019 to be paid in July, 2019.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2019 to May, 2019 shall be made in the month of August, 2019.
4. The provisions contained in para 3, 4, 5 & 6 in FD’s instructions No. 4/3/2016-5FR/35222 dated 25.11.2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana, Finance Department.