Revision of pension/family pension of pre 01.01.2016 pensioners/family pensioners of Haryana Government (7th CPC) -w.e.f. 01.01.2016
Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
1. All Heads of Departments, Commissioners of Divisions
2. All the Deputy Commissioners & Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Memo No. 2/ 23/ 2016-1Pension(FD)
Dated, Chandigarh, the 27.05.2019
Revision of pension/family pension of pre 01.01.2016 pensioners/family pensioners of Haryana Government (7th CPC) -w.e.f. 01.01.2016 — clarifications thereof.
I am directed to invite your attention to the Finance Department’s Office Memorandum No. 2/ 23/ 2016-1Pension dated 10.01.2018 vide which it has been decided by the State Government to revise the pension/family pension in respect of all Haryana Government pensioners/ family pensioners, who retired/ died prior to 01.01.2016, with effect from 1st January, 2016 followed by clarification memo of even number dated 30.01.2018/ 01.02.2018, 11/22.10.2018, 07.12.2018 and 31.01.2019.
A number of references were received from the pre 01.01,2016 retirees of Haryana Government with the request to issue instructions for revision of pension/ family pension on the modified Pay Scale/ Pay Band/ Pay Level as well as in the ACP structure.
Now after due consideration, it has been further decided by State Government in continuation of above 0.M dated 10.01.2018 that:- .
1. the revision of pension/ family pension, on the basis of notional pay of the pre-2016 govt. employee, drawing pay in the ACP scale/Pay band+grade pay, at the time of retirement/ death, may also be revised, w.e.f 01.01.2016 in the ACP table/ structure as prescribed by State Government from time to time.
2. the revision of pension/family pension, on the basis notional pay of the pre-2016 govt. employee, where pay scales have been upgraded/ modified by the State Government from time to time, may also be revised w.e.f. 01.01.2016 in the modified/upgraded pay scale instead of corresponding pay scale.
The above order can be downloaded from the website of Finance Department i.e. www.finhry.gov.in
Under Secretary Finance (Pension)
For Addl. Chief Secretary to Government Haryana