Tamil Nadu Fundamental Rules – Enhancement of Child Adoption leave
FUNDAMENTAL RULES – Enhancement of Child Adoption leave- Amendment to F.R.101(ab) – Notification – Issued.
Personnel and Administrative Reforms (FR-II) Department
Dated : 31.10.2018
01) G.O.Ms.No.140, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department, dated 29.09.2008.
02) G.O.Ms.No.56, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department, dated 10.04.2012.
03) G.O.Ms.No.124, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (FR-IV) Department, dated 18.10.2013.
04) G.O.Ms.No.2, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department, dated 05.01.2018.
In the Government Order third read above, amendment to Fundamental Rule 101 for granting special adoption leave for a period of 180 days to a woman government servant who adopts a child below the age of one year, have been issued.
2. In the Government Order forth read above, orders have been issued enhancing the child adoption leave from 180 days to 270 days.
3. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette:-
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 read with Article 313 of the Constitution of India and of all other powers hereunto enabling, the Governor of Tamil Nadu hereby makes the following amendment to the Fundamental Rules and the Instructions thereunder.
2. The amendment hereby made shall be deemed to have come into force on the 5th January 2018.
In the said Fundamental Rules, in rule 101, under the heading Instructions under Rule 101 (ab) — Special adoption leave”, in instruction 1, for the expression “180 days”, the expression “270 days” shall be substituted.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.