PCDA Circular 609 : OROP to the Defence Forces Personnel.
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 609
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasury, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K), Camp Bell Bay.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer Andaman and Nicobar Administration Port Blair.
Subject:- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel.
Reference :- GoI, MoD letters No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 07.11.2015 and 03.02.2016 circulated vide this office Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016 and amended vide Circular No. 557 dated 17.03.2016, Circular No. 566 dated 16.09.2016, Circular No. 580 dated 05.07.2017, Circular No. 581 dated 02.08.2017.
A Copy of GoI, MoD letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen/Pol)-Pt-II dated 17.10.2018 which is self explanatory, is forwarded herewith for further necessary action and immediate implementation.
2. Consequent upon issuance of GoI, MoD letter dated 17.10.2018, the tables No. 5, 14, 23, 32, 41, 50, 63, 64, 74, 83 and 92 have been modified to the extant mentioned in ibid Govt. letter. Pension of the affected pensioners may be reviewed and revised according to amended tables. However, if pension revised in these cases according to amended tables w.e.f. 1.7.2014 is less than the pension as on 30.06.2014, the same will not be revised of the disadvantage to the pensioners.
3. Further, in table No. 7, the pension rate of Hony. Nb. Subedar with qualifying service of 13 years has not been protected with reference to the lower rank viz Havildar of same qualifying service i.e. 13 years. As such following amendment may be carried out in tables No. 7.
|Rank||–||Hony. Nb. Sub.|
|Qualifying Service||–||13 Years|
4. Any arrears/recovery of overpayment pension would have to be adjusted by the concerned PDAs as per the extant rules/procedure.
5. All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
6. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all concerned.