ESIC Recruitment 2018: 539 Social Security Officer posts open with 7th Pay Commission salary
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has invited applications for 539 posts of Social Security Officer/Manager Grade-II/Superintendent in ESI corporation. The ESIC has canceled a notification of 2014 and asked candidates who applied then to apply fresh. They will also be granted age relaxation. In an official notice, ESIC has asked all candidates who had applied against the Advertisement dated 16-01-2014 to apply afresh. Also, “Any category of applicant who had applied against the advertisement dated 16.01.2014 and now become age barred due to change in crucial date are granted age relaxation to that extent and they will also be exempted from payment of application fee on furnishing the correct registration no. of previous
application,” says the fresh notice.
No. of vacancies: 539 including 294 (Unreserved), 82 (SC), 22 (ST) and 141 (OBC). A few seats are reserved for persons with disability.
Salary: The salary for these posts has been revised as per the 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations at Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 44900/. In addition to the Pay, candidates will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
– A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management)
– Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
Age limit: Between 21-27 years until the closing date 5-10-2018. Age relaxation applies for various categories.
How to apply
To apply online, visit www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2018 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
Scheme of Examination:It will be conducted in multiple phases:
– English – 30 questions (30 marks, 20 minutes)
– Reasoning ability -35 questions (35 marks, 20 minutes)
– Quantitative Aptitude – 35 questions (35 marks, 20 minutes)
– Reasoning/Intelligence 40 questions (60 marks, 35 minutes)
– General/Economy/Financial/Insurance Awareness – 40 questions (40 marks, 20 minutes)
– English Language – 30 questions (40 number, 30 minutes)
– Quantitative Aptitude – 40 questions (60 marks, 35 minutes)
Phase 3 – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
(a) Computer Skill Test (CST) – 50 Marks (30 Minutes Duration)
(b) Descriptive Paper – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)