Rate of Interest on GPF and other loans for Haryana Government Employees.
Government Of Haryana
The Principal Secretary to Govt. Haryana,
1.All Head of Department in Haryana
2. All Commissioners of Division
3. All Deputy Commissioners & S.D.Os(Civil) in Haryana
4. The Registrar General, Punjab and Haryana High Court
5. All District & Session Judge in Haryana State.
Dated Chandigarh, the 30.08.2018
Subject: Rate of interest to be charged on House Building/Motor Car/Scooter/ Motor Cycle /Moped/ Cycle/ Computer and Marriage Advance granted to the Government employees and also fixation of rate of interest on General Provident Fund and other similar fund for the financial Year 2018-2019.
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to say that the matter regarding charging of interest on various loans and advances given to the government employees including AIS officers has been considered and it has been decided to charge interest on various loans and advances granted/sanctioned during the financial year 2018-2019 at the rates given below:-
|SR.NO||PURPOSE||RATE OF INTEREST W.E.F. 01-07-2018 TO 17.07.2018 FOR 1STADVANCE (PER ANNUM)||RATE OF INTEREST W.E.F 01-07-2018 TO 17-07-2018 FOR 2NDADVANCE (PER ANNUM)||RATE OF INTEREST W.E.F. 01-07-2018 TO 17-07-2018 FOR 3RDADVANCE ( PER ANNUM)|
|2||Motor Car/Motor Cycle/Scooter/Moped Advance||7.6%||8.6%|
- In case of mis-utilization of any loan, penal interest @10% per annum will be charged from the applicant over and above normal rate of interest.
- It has also been decided to fix the rate of interest at 7.6% per annum on deposits in the General Provident Fund and other similar funds w.e.f. 01st July,2018 to 17th July,2018.
- The receipt of this letter may kindly be acknowledged. Copy of above may also be downloaded from the website www.finhry.gov.in
Joint Secretary Finance
for the Principal Secretary to Govt. Haryana,