Gramin Dak Sevak – GDS Salary 2018 – Salary For Fresher
Gramin Dak Sevak Committee has been effected on 01.07.2018 and Department of Post Introduce a new level and pay which is suitable for all Fresher GDS who are interested to join in India Post. If any GDS join in India Post as a GDS on or after or before 01.07.2018 they are eligible for getting a new take home pay from June 2018. Here is Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2018 – Salary for Fresher GDS
The 7th Pay Commission (GDS Pay Commission)have introduced two new Level for Gramin Dak Sevak, Level 1 and Level 2. Commission also introduce three category of GDS as BPM, Assistant BPM and Dak Sevak. BPM and ABPM will function at Branch Office and Dak Sevaks are in Sub-office and other postal and RMS offices. This category is divided into two Level, Level 1 & Level 2. Basically all new GDS will start their function as Level 1 GDS. According to above information Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2018 – Salary for Fresher GDS is as below.
he Level 1 GDS pay is as below
|Category||Level 1 Pay Slab|
From the above pay slab the newly recruited GDS BPM will get basic 12000/- ABPM and Dak Sevak will get basic of Rs. 10000/- with other admissible allowance like DA, Composite Allowance, Cycle Maintenance Allowance, Fixed Stationary Charges etc.
- 3% annual increment on their respective basic pay which will added every year.
- Dearness Allowance(DA) as per Central Government Employee.
- The composite allowance is introduces instead of office maintenance allowance and electricity charges. Hence the bpm will get composite allowance of Rs.500 and Rs.250 according to their office construction.
- Asst. BPM and Dak Sevak will get Fixed Stationary Charges of Rs. 25/- and Cycle Maintenance Allowance 180/-
- Introduce new risk and Hardship Allowance of Rs. 500/- for those GDS who are working in Hardship area.
- Boat allowance of Rs. 115/- for those GDS who are eligible to get this.
- Cash Convey Allowance is as below
|Upto 1 Lac||Rs. 30 + Actual Travelling Fare|
|More Than 1 Lac||Rs. 50 + Actual Travelling Fare|
- When Dearness Allowance reaches 50%, the composite allowance increased to 25%. (not Confirmed)
- After retirement GDS will get 1,50,000/- Gratuity
- Severance Amount 1,50,000/-
- Combined Duty Allowance :-
|BPM with Delivery||Rs.45/- per day — maximum Rs.1170/- per month.|
|BPM with Delivery & Mail Conveyance||Rs.90/- per day — maximum Rs.2340/- per month|
|ABPM for BPM work||75/- per day — maximum Rs.1950/- per month.|
|ABPM work additional work of another ABPM||Rs.45/- per day — maximum Rs.1170/- per month.|
- More recommendation are pending to implement like
- Children Education Allowance
- Group Insurance
- Ordinary Leav
- Paternity Leave
- Emergency Leave
The Gramin Dak Sevak salary 2018 is comparatively high than previous pay commission. So, this is good starting for those GDS who are joining as in Postal Department as a Fresher GDS.