Music and Dance competition for wards of Central Government Employees
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
Room No. 361, B Wing, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Sub: Music and Dance competition for wards of Central Government Employees
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board has been organising the Music, Dance and Short Play competition for central Government Employees for the last many years. There were demands from a large number of participants and employees that a similar programme may also be started for their wards to motivate and encourage them.
2. It is therefore, proposed to organise the Music and Dance competition for wards of Central Government Employees at C.S.O.I. Auditorium on 30-31 May, 2018. The entry for the competition should be sent in the prescribed form to the Board’s Office latest by 25th May, 2018 at !Room No. 361, 3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003 or by email at sportsdopt©gmail.com.
2. The Competition will in held in the following categories:
4. Decision of the judges will be final and no appeal against their decision would be entertained.
5. For further queries , Ms. Neelu Suri (9910983139) Convener, CCSCSB (Music, Dance and Short Play) may be contacted.
6. The circular may be given wide publicity.