TN Employees drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Another Ad-hoc Increase from Jan 2018
Government of Tamil Nadu
FINANCE [Allowances] DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.124, Dated 11th April 2018.
(Heyvilambi, Panguni-28, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2049)
AD-HOC INCREASE – Employees drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Another Ad-hoc Increase from 1-1-2018 – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.303, Finance (Pay Cell) Department, dated: 11-10-2017.
2. G.O.Ms.No.123, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated: 11-04-2018.
In the Government Order first read above, among others, orders were issued sanctioning revised Ad-hoc Increase in respect of employees those drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium based on the recommendations of the Official Committee-2017 as shown below:-
2. In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued enhancing the Dearness Allowance payable to Government employees who are on regular and special Levels of Pay in the Pay Matrix with effect from 1-1-2018.
3. Government has therefore, decided to grant another ad-hoc increase to those drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium with effect from 1-1-2018. Accordingly, Government direct that employees drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium be allowed another Ad-hoc Increase with effect from 1-1-2018 as detailed below:-
4. The arrears of additional Ad-hoc Increase shall be paid in cash with effect from 1-1-2018. The arrears of Ad-hoc Increase for the months of January, February and March 2018 shall be drawn and disbursed immediately by existing cashless mode of Electronic Clearance System (ECS).
5. This order shall also apply to the employees of Local Bodies, Over Head Tank Operators and Sweepers working in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT