Decisions of All Unions / Associations of BSNL taken on 27.03.2018
ALL UNIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS OF BSNL
No: UA/2017/14 27.03.2018
All the General Secretaries.
After today’s demonstration programme, that was held in front of the Sanchar Bhawan, an emergency meeting of the AUAB was held in FNTO’s office. The meeting was presided over by Com.Chandeshwar Singh, GS, NFTE BSNL. Representatives of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA, AIBSNLEA and FNTO attended this meeting. The following decisions are taken:-
(1) The meeting thanked and congratulated all the comrades who participated in today’s demonstration in front of Sanchar Bhawan, defying the prohibitory orders of the police, and making the demonstration a resounding success.
(2) The meeting decided that the AUAB should intensify it’s struggle, demanding the rolling back of the Subsidiary Tower Company. To achieve this, it is decided that massive dharnas should be conducted at the Corporate Office, circle and district levels on 12.04.2018. It is also decided that the AUAB should inform the BSNL Management that, the employees will go on indefinite strike, if the BSNL Board gives it’s approval to the direction of DoT, for making the Subsidiary Tower Company operational.
(3) The meeting reviewed the progress in the wage revision matter. As agreed upon in the meeting held with the Hon’ble MoS(C) on 24.02.2018, the DoT has sent the file for the approval of the DPE. It is decided that the leaders of AUAB shall meet the Secretary, DPE, tomorrow the 28.03.2018, to press for an early approval by the DPE.
(4) It is decided that “March to Governor’s Residence” programme should be conducted in all circle head quarters on 19.04.2018, and memorandum should be submitted to the Governor’s. This “March to Governor’s Residence” should be effectively utilised to make a campaign among the general public, against the Subsidiary Tower Company.
(5) The meeting decided that a National Convention should be organised in the Mavalankar Hall at New Delhi, on 09th or 10th May, 2018, demanding the rolling back of the Subsidiary Tower Company. It is also decided that prominent MPs should be invited to address this Convention.