Odisha 7th Pay Commission : Revision of Pay scales of State Government employees following 7th CPC and Fitment Committee recommendations
Press Notes regarding implementation of Fitment Committees recommendation on 7th CPC Scales for the State Government employees.
1. Pay Matrix with 17 Levels starting from Level-1 with minimum pay of Rs.16600/-.
2. The pay and pension/ family Pensin shall be revised with efect from 01.01.2016
3. Pay and pension are to be fixed in the revised structure by multiplying a factor of 2.57
4. Prevailing Revised Assured Career Progression (RACP) Scheme is substituted by Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) Scheme on the lines adopted by the Government of India.
5. Dearness Allowance shall be included with emoluments for determination of Death cum Retirement Gratuity (DCRG). Earlier Gratuity was calculated on the basic pay only.
6. The existing ceiling of Gratuity of Rs.7.5 lakhs is enhanced to Rs.15 lakhs.
7. The minimum Pension/ Family Pension is determined at Rs.8300/- in the revised rate.
8. The employees appointed on or after 01.01.2005 and re governed under New Pension Scheme will be extended with DCRG on same terms and conditions as applicable to the employees governed under OCS (Pension) Rules, 1992.
9. Qualifying service of 25 years for full pension is allowed to all retirees irrespective of the date of retirement.
10. Presently, House Rent Allowance and other Pay relatable Allowances will continue with the existing amount. Decision will be taken subsequently in this regard.
11. The revised Pay and Pension shall be paid w.e.f. 01.09.2017. Decision will be taken subsequently in respect of payment of arrear.
12. During six months of current financial year, the additional implication will be Rs.2250 crores.
13. In respect of contractual employees appointed in Group-‘B’, ‘C’, & ‘D’ as per GA Department Rules, 2013 & 2014, the Cabinet has approved amendment of Rules to provide for a new Fitment Table.
14. In respect of employees of Urban Local Bodies, the H&UD Department will issue necessary guidelines.