One Day Strike on 23.08.2017 by Postal Employees
MAKE ONE DAY STRIKE
A GRAND SUCCESS
INTENSIFY THE PREPARATIONS
FOR SETTLEMENT OF UNDERMENTIONED 10 POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Posts i.e. PA, SA, Postmen, Mailguard, Mailmen, MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts and GDS.
2. Implementation of positive recommendations of GDS committee Report. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS
3. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification.
4. Stop all types of harassment and victimization in the name of new schemes and technology induction and under contributory negligence factor and Trade Union victimization.
5. Payment of Revised wages and arrears to the casual, part-time, contingent employees and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th& 7th CPC and settle other issues of casual labourers.
6.Stop Privatization, Contractorization and outsourcing.
7. Implement cadre Restructuring for leftout categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO, Postmaster Cadre Postal Accounts etc. and accept the modifications suggested by Federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8.Provision of CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners also as recommended by 7th CPC.
9.Withdraw NPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
10. Implement five days week working for operative staff in the Postal department.
Sorce : NFPE