Recommended Allowance By GDS Pay Committee 2016.
Dearness Allowance : –
GDS should be paid same percentage of DA as paid to the central government employees from time to time.
Composite Allowance : –
GDSs Working in GDS Post Offices:-
BPMs providing GDS Post Office Accommodation which meets the prescribed standards.
BPMs providing Accommodation which does not meets the prescribed standards.
BPMs having Post Office in rent free government Accommodation and staying in the Post Village.
Assistant BPMs working in GDS post office and staying in the post village should be paid.
GDSs working in Departmental Post offices:-
Dak Sevaks working in “X” Class Cities/Towns @Rs. 2400/-
Dak Sevaks working in “Y” Class Cities/Towns @Rs. 1600/-
Dak Sevaks working in “Z” Class Cities/Towns @Rs.800/-
Cash Conveyance Allowance : –
BPM/ABPM/Dak Savak may be paid minimum Rs. 50/- rupees for conveyance of cash up to Rs. 50,000/-. They may be paid Rs. 10/- for conveyance of every additional Rs. 10,000/-.
Children Education Allowance : –
GDSs should be paid children Education Allowance @Rs. 6000/- per child per annum for maximum of two children. This amount may be paid in two installments.
Combined Duty Allowance : –
Recommended Daily Rates:–
· BPMs doing combined duty of ABPM in same office. @Rs. 65/- per working day for maximum 89 days at a stretch.
· ABPMs doing combined duty of BPM in same office. @Rs. 75/- per working day for maximum 89 days at a stretch.
· Dak Sevaks doing combined duty of another Dak Sevaks in same office. @Rs. 65/- per working day for maximum 89 days at a stretch.
Revenue Linked Allowance : –
· BPMs should be paid Revenue Linked Allowance @ Rs. 10% of the total amount of additional revenue generated beyond prescribed norms in a month. Revenue Linked Allowance will not be applicable for other GDS.
Risk and Hardship Allowance : –
· Risk and Hardship Allowance should be paid @ Rs. 500/- per month to the GDSs working in areas which are indentified for payment of Risk and Hardship Allowance as per 7th CPC recommendations.