National Secretariat Meeting on 9th August 2017 in Bengaluru : Confederation
Date : 03-07-2017
NOTICE FOR THE NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEETING – 9th AUGUST 2017 – BENGALURU
As already informed to all concerned, the National Secretariat meeting of the Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers will be held at Income Tax Office (ITEF Office), BENGALURU on 9th August 2017 (09-08-2017 – Wednesday). The meeting will commence at 10-30 am and continue till close. All National Secretariat Members (CHQ office bearers) are requested to attend the meeting without fail.
The following shall be the agenda of the meeting.
1. 7th CPC related issues – Review of agitational programmes organized by Confederation and the present position of various demands raised in the Charter of Demands – Future course of action.
2. 2017 June 10th National Convention of Central & State Govt Employees (Confederation & AISGEF) on ‘NPS & Outsourcing’ – Review and implementation of the decisions taken by the National Convention.
3. Asia-Pacific Regional meeting and World Secretariat meeting of Trade Union International (TUI) – Public services to be held at Thiruvananthapuram on 11th & 12th September 2017.
4. National Convention of Central Trade Unions (CTUs) and independent Federations to be held at New Delhi on 8th August 2017 – Implementation of decisions taken thereof.
5. All India Women’s Trade Union camp – 2017 of Confederation – Finalization of venue & dates.
6. Non-implementation of revision of Pay & Pension of Autonomous Body Employees and Pensioners – Possibility of organizing a joint meeting of all Autonomous body employees organizations and Pensioners organizations for deciding future course of action.
7. Problems of the affiliated organizations of Confederation.
8. Financial review.
9. Any other items with the permission of the Chair.
Mob&whatsapp : 09447068125
E-mail : mkrishnan [email protected]
Copy to :-
1) All National Secretariat Members (CHQ office bearers)
2) General Secretary, COC, Karnataka at Bengaluru with a request to make necessary arrangements for holding the meeting.