Jammu and Kashmir government hikes DA by 11 percent for employees and pensioners
The Jammu and Kashmir government on Wednesday approved a hike in dearness allowance by 11 percent for the employees and pensioners. The development comes in the wake of implementation of recommendations of the 7th pay commission to revise allowances for pensioners and employees regularised before 2016.
The circular read, “The Chief Secretaries of all States union Territories have been asked by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pension, Government of India vide its O.M. No. 14021/4/2016-AIS (11) dated 19-05-2017 to implement the provisions contained in 0.M No. 38/37/2016-P&PW(AJ dated 12-05- 2017 for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioner’s family pensioners of the members of All India Services. ” It further added the members of the services will have to complete the due process by June 30. The letter
It further added the members of the services will have to complete the due process by June 30. The letter read,” In order to revise the pension family pension of pre-2016 pensioner’s family pensioners w.e.f. 01-01-2016 in accordance with the above said Office Memorandum, all the pre-2016 pensioner’s family pensioners of IAS, J&K Cadre are impressed upon to furnish the following documents in the Office of Financial AdvisorfCAO, General Administration Department by or before 30-06-20 17. “
1. Service book in original, if available with the pensioner family pensioner.
2. Copy of PPO of pensioner family pensioner issued by the Accountant General, J&K.
3. Life certificate of the pensioner family pensioner.
4. Name of the BankfTreasury from where pension is presently drawn by the pensioner family pensioner.
5. Bank account number of the respective bank disbursing the pension to the pensioner/family pensioner.