- Recommendations of 7th Assam Pay and Productivity Pay Commission have been accepted by and large and will be implemented from 1st of April 2016.
- Government will pay the arrear of Rs 2200 crore from 1st April 2016 in installments. The rst instalment of the arrears will be released immediately in April-May 2017 and the balance arrears will be paid within the scal 2017-18.
- All Government employees to get housing loan at a very low interest rate of 5.05% without any collateral security up to a limit of Rs. 15 lakhs.
- Scheme announced for higher education loan for the children of all State Government employees upto an amount of Rs. 10 lakhs at 4% interest with the State Government bearing the rest of the interest component.
- Compassionate appointment policy to be revisited in consultation with stakeholders to allow immediate dependent of the deceased employee to draw the last drawn salary of the employee without seeking any job till the date of retirement had the employee, been alive.
- All State Govt. employees to get reimbursement of Rs.1000 on buying two Khadi apparels every year.
- Retention procedure for all posts abolished to ensure regular monthly payment of salaries to all categories of employees.
|Holiday List 2019|
|AICPIN for the month of July 2018|
|DOPT Orders 2018|
|FINMIN Orders 2018|