BSNL Employees Union – Notice for General Strike on 2nd September, 2016
BSNL EMPLOYEES UNION
SANCHAR NIGAM ASSOCIATION OF TTAs
BSNL MAZDOOR SANGH
Shri Anupam Shrivastava,
Bharat Sanchar Bhavan,
New Delhi-110 001.
Sub: – Notice for General Strike on 2nd September, 2016 – reg.
In accordance with the provisions of sub para (1) of section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, it is hereby notified that the BSNL employees will go on a General Strike on 2nd September, 2016, on the following charter of demands.
Part – A
1) Take immediate actions to control price rise.
2) Control unemployment through employment generation.
3) Take strict actions against violation of labour laws.
4) Do not amend labour laws in favour of employers.
5) Ensure minimum wage of Rs.18,000/-.
6) Stop disinvestment / privatisation of Public Sector Undertakings.
7) Stop contractorisation – ensure equal pay for equal work to contract workers.
8) Ensure minimum pension of Rs.3,000/- p.m. for the entire working population.
9) Remove ceilings on payment of bonus, provident fund & increase quantum of gratuity.
10) Implement ILO conventions C 87 and C 98 – register trade unions compulsorily within 45 days of applying.
11) No FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
12) Universal social security cover for all workers.
Part – B
(i) Drop the proposal for strategic sale/disinvestment in BSNL.
(ii) Provide financial assistance for the revival of BSNL.
(iii) Start immediate Wage Negotiations for the Non-Executives in BSNL.
(iv) Payment of Rs.7,000/- as Minimum PLI in BSNL.
GS, BSNL MS
Source : http://bsnleuchq.com
Leave a Reply