7th Pay Commission – NJCA & NFAEE requested all affiliates to send their views on STRIKE
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/145 11.07.2016
Against the retrograded recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission and the unilateral decision of the Government for accepting those recommendation without any alterations as demanded by the National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) and NFAEE, along with entire Central Government Employees DAE Employees also were prepared to go for Indefinite Strike from 11th July 2016 as per the call given by NJCA/NFAEE.
Based on the discussion held with the Cabinet Ministers on 30th June 2016 and on 6th July 2016, the NJCA decided to defer the strike. Accordingly NFAEE and its affiliates also deferred the strike action and intimated the Head of the Department and units.
Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers (CCGEW) convened its National Executive on 24th July 2016 in which the Pay Commission related issued including the Indefinite Strike programme also will come for review. During the period of mobilization for strike, decision taken for defer the strike and after the deferment of strike, there were continuously false campaigns and counter campaign were floated by vested interested including various organization leaders.
All the affiliates are requested to critically analyze the situation and send their views along with the campaign work carried out by association/union in their respective unit since 9th June 2016, the day on which the STRIKE NOTICE was served. While preparing the report, the affiliates are requested to bring the following in record:
· During the day when strike notice was served any general meeting was conducted or not:
· After 9th June what are the campaign programme conducted to popularize the charter of demand till 29th June 2016?
· Did the affiliates participate in the Parliament March on 24th June organized by NJCA?
o If participated how many members participated?
· Did the affiliates participate in the State level/District level campaign programme being organized by NJCA/Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers?
o If participated details f the programme.
· What are the programme being carried out after 29th June when the decision of the Cabinet came about the approval of Pay Commission Report without any changes?
o Details of the spontaneous programmes if any carried out
· If any pamphlets/posters printed/prepared and circulated among the employees?
o If printed, how many copies, which languages, on which date circulated?
· After the decision to defer the strike any public meeting organized to explain the decision?
o If conducted, when the meeting was conducted?
After the decision to defer the strike, NFAEE Head Quarters prepared matter for circulating pamphlet among the employees. Similarly Confederation of Central Government Employees & workers to issued detailed circular detain the back ground of Indefinite Strike and after the deferment, the position at National level in the format of Frequent Received Queries. All the copies has been circulated to all affiliates as well as placed in the NFAEE website: www.nfaeehq.blogspot.com.
All affiliates are requested convene the Managing/ Executive Committee meeting immediately and discuss in detail and send their comments before 20th July 2014, so that compiled report can send to the Confederation Head Quarters. They are also requested to make their views on the matter circulated for printing pamphlet and comments any technical error or factual error in the draft copy of the pamphlet. All Secretariat Members also are requested to send their views before 20th July 2016.
With fraternal Greetings.
Source : http://nfaeehq.blogspot.in/