Selection to the post of Member in Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
JOINT SECRETARY (ESTABLISHMENT)
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL AND TRAINING)
THE CHIEF SECRETARIES
ALL THE STATE GOVERNMENTS/
ADMINISTRATIONS OF UNION TERRITORIES
NO. 44011/1(S)/2016-ESTT (B)
DATED: 22nd February, 2016
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLE AND ELIGIBLE PERSONS FOR SELECTION TO ONE POST OF MEMBER IN PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD (PESB) (.) COPY OF THE ADVERTISMENT IS AVAILABLE ON THIS DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE https://persmin.gov.in(.) A COPY OF THE PESB PROFILE IS AVAILABLE ON THE PESB’S WEBSITE http://pesb.gov.in (.) THE ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA ARE IN THE ANNEXURE-1 (.) THE APPLICATION FORMAT IS IN ANNEXURE (II) (.) THIS MAY PLEASE BE GIVEN WIDE PUBLICITY UNDER YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROL (.) IT IS REQUESTED THAT THE APPLICATIONS OF ELIGIBLE AND INTERESTED PERSONS, COMPLETE IN ALL RESPECTS, MAY BE FORWARDED TO SHRI MUKESH KUMAR, UNDER SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS, DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL AND TRAINING, ROOM. No. 215, NORTH BLOCK, NEW DELHI, SO AS TO REACH THIS OFFICE ON OR BEFORE 14TH MARCH, 2016. WHILE FORWARDING THE APPLICATIONS FROM ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES, NOTE NO. 1 & 3 INDICATED IN THE APPLICATION FORMAT AT ANNEXURE-II MAY KINDLY BE COMPLIED WITH. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DUE DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
1. All Secretaries to the Government of India (By name , as per standard list) with the request that names of willing officers who are considered suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the Annexure-I may please be forwarded to this Department, within the prescribed time schedule.
2. Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises, with a request to have the above vacancy circulated in the Central PSUs and also to display the circular on the DPE’S website
3. Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) with a request to display the circular on the PESB’s web-site.
4. Technical Director, NIC, Department of Personnel and Training, North Block, New Delhi for uploading this circular on the official website of this Department immediately.
No. 44011/1(s)/2016-Estt (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi,
22 ndFebruary 2016
Subject: Selection to the post of Member in Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is a professional body with a large measure of autonomy, constituted by the Government for selection and placement of candidates for Board level positions in the Central Public Sector Undertakings. The PESB consists of a Chairperson and three Members. A vacancy in the post of member, PESB is
occurring in April, 2016. As per the Government resolution constituting the PESB, the Member shall be:- –
(a) A distinguished serving or former Chief Executive of a Public Sector or Private Sector or Joint Sector Enterprise;
(b) A distinguished person with experience in selection of top management personnel;
(c) A distinguished serving or former Civil Servant with experience in management of Public Sector Enterprises or in areas of finance, industry and Economic Affairs;
2. Applications are invited for consideration of selection to the post of Member, PESB from candidates fulfilling the following criteria:-
(i) The applicant should not be less than 55 years of age.
(ii) If working or having worked in the Central or State Government, should have held a post equivalent to the Secretary to the Government of India at least for one year.
(iii) If holding or having held a post in any Central/State Public Sector Undertakings or private sector, the applicant should have occupied a post at the level of Chairman-cumManaging Director or Managing Director at least for a period of two years on a regular basis.
(iv) Should have experience in selection of top management personnel.
3. The post of Member carries the pay equal to the Secretary to the Government of India in the revised apex pay scale of Rs. 80,000/- (Fixed) per month with the usual allowances as admissible. A Member in PESB holds office for a term of 3 years subject to the age limit of 65 years. The other terms and conditions of appointment shall be as per PESB resolution dated 3rdMarch, 1987 amended from time to time.
4. For a background note on PESB, the website http://persmin.gov.in/pesb may be perused.
5. Interested persons may send applications addressed to Shri Mukesh Kumar, Under Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training), Room.No. 215, North Block, New Delhi-110001 strictly in the format given in the Annexure-II so as to reach him on or before 14th March, 2016. The candidates working in Central Government/State Governments/Public Sector Enterprises shall send their applications through proper Channel.
For Application: Click Here
k dhanraj says
sir iam completed diploma electrical engineering iam waiting jop